News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Satoshi Nakamoto's net worth no longer the richest in crypto, as Binance CEO makes a billionaire list for the first time

Started by Redaktion, January 10, 2022, 16:23:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Answering the question who is currently the richest person in crypto, the net worth of the Binance exchange founder and CEO has been estimated for the first time. Bloomberg's Billionaire Index immediately shot him before the alleged inventor of Bitcoin Satoshi Nakamoto's riches. While Satoshi is supposedly the owner of 1.1 million bitcoins sloshing around with dubious access privileges, the Binance CEO net worth is tangible and now pegged at US$96 billion, making him the richest man in crypto.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Satoshi-Nakamoto-s-net-worth-no-longer-the-richest-in-crypto-as-Binance-CEO-makes-a-billionaire-list-for-the-first-time.591602.0.html

MGross

This man's wealth is not interesting. Actually, it's slightly annoying to see articles posted about any specific person's wealth on this site. Keep it more closely related to technology, please.

Xl

Unless he actually holds $96B worth of crypto you can't call him the richest person in crypto. 
Sure he owns a crypto exchange but having your net worth tied to a company isn't the same as having it tied to crypto.

Thomas241

if you've lost your funds to any type of scam it is now possible to get your funds back all you need to do is hire a professional to get the job done. i was able to recover my 0.739BTC I lost to an investment scam, thanks to the professional i hired you can reach him at """MATTDUNHAM928 (AT) G (M)(A)(I)L) COME"". he is regarded as one of the best recovery expert in the market. the best part is as a Guaranty that he get the Job done, he does not take Charges Until after the job is Done.

Satoshi Nakamoto

Do you see the creator job list? YouTube CEO,istagram CEO, Twitter CEO, Bitcoin Creator, cryptocurrency holder art media.. many more

Still hidden with networth $1trilion

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview