News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Leak indicates Intel's 13th gen Core i9-13900K to pack 24 cores and 32 threads

Started by Redaktion, January 09, 2022, 03:18:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A recent leak seemingly confirms that Intel's upcoming Core i9-13900K will rock 24 cores and 32 threads. Intel is reportedly preparing the Boolog for its 13th gen Raptor Lake CPUs, which means that the development of the CPUs hasn't slowed down.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Leak-indicates-Intel-s-13th-gen-Core-i9-13900K-to-pack-24-cores-and-32-threads.590952.0.html

t4n0n

What to make of this?

Intel spent a decade standing still in core count, dismissing the idea that ARM would ever make it into applications beyond mobile phones, with their high-efficiency, low power heterogeneous architecture. High power, performance and homogeneous was King.

Cue the announcement of their heterogeneous platform a few years ago, not even two generations down the line and apparently they're now including more of the newer efficiency cores and fewer of the legacy performance ones.

They talk about management being asleep at the wheel... passed out cold, covered in coke and hookers sounds more appropriate here.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview