News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI Alpha 15 Gaming Laptop Review: Ryzen 7 5800H and Radeon RX 6600M augur well for mainstream 1080p gaming

Started by Redaktion, January 08, 2022, 14:26:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The MSI Alpha 15 is one among the handful of AMD Advantage gaming laptops available. Powered by the Ryzen 7 5800H and Radeon RX 6600M, the Alpha 15 comes with the promise of achieving 100 fps at 1080p High in modern games. We find this to be largely true, giving laptops with the Core i7-11800H and the RTX 3060 a run for their money. However, there are areas where MSI had to compromise on to strike a balance between price and performance.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-Alpha-15-Gaming-Laptop-Review-Ryzen-7-5800H-and-Radeon-RX-6600M-augur-well-for-mainstream-1080p-gaming.581849.0.html

Passa

Searched for a laptop, affordable und powerfull enough to play games on. It had to have good battery time und it had to be silent.
I tried a few laptop, the G15 5515 for expample. That one was LOUD and terrible quality. At last I got my hands on the Alpha 15 with RX6600m, and its fantastic. It's a litte monster given the price, very good batterytime und performance is also good at 1080p. And it's quite, even while gaming, I can play most games on Silent with framerates, that are enough for me, for example Metro Enhanced Edition, Settings on high with about 50fps, which is enough for me in a single player game. I'm very satisfied, very good 1200,- EUR spent for this device.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview