News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP EliteBook 830 G9, EliteBook 840 G9, and EliteBook 860 G9 bring Intel Evo and Alder Lake goodness for businesses

Started by Redaktion, January 05, 2022, 05:04:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

HP has added three new laptops to its EliteBook 800 G9 Series. These include the EliteBook 830 G9, EliteBook 840 G9, and the EliteBook 860 G9. All laptops feature similar specifications with the primary difference being with respect to the display size. The EliteBook 800 G9 is certified for Intel Evo and comes with HP's full suite of security features for businesses.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-EliteBook-830-G9-EliteBook-840-G9-and-EliteBook-860-G9-bring-Intel-Evo-and-Alder-Lake-goodness-for-businesses.587507.0.html

RSM

So is the charge port being fully replaced by USB-C? Not a fan of this because USB ports are much more prone to breaking than the tried-and-true barrel connector. I've already broken one and my IT department strongly suggests employees to choose HP over Lenovo laptops since they get so many tickets for broken charging ports on ThinkPads.

Proper Connectors

>So is the charge port being fully replaced by USB-C? Not a fan of this because USB ports are much more prone to breaking than the tried-and-true barrel connector. I've already broken one and my IT department strongly >suggests employees to choose HP over Lenovo laptops since they get so many tickets for broken charging ports on ThinkPads.

This
I don't like this trend where even supposedly so-colled "business" laptops don't have a robust charging solution and/or a standard Ethernet port..

Truelies

I agree, the missing Ethernet port is a mess and Intel will make her own vPro technology useless in a couple of years, well done Intel!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview