News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo Legion Y700 vs Apple iPad Mini 6: New leaked images show real-world size comparison of the compact tablets

Started by Redaktion, January 04, 2022, 17:16:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Lenovo Legion Y700 gaming tablet has appeared in a bunch of live images being thoroughly compared with the Apple iPad Mini 6 for size and appearance. The larger Android slate holds up well against the svelte iPadOS-driven machine, and Lenovo has acknowledged that the Y700 is geared toward landscape-mode gaming.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Legion-Y700-vs-Apple-iPad-Mini-6-New-leaked-images-show-real-world-size-comparison-of-the-compact-tablets.589866.0.html

Rebecca

It will need a much better screen and a lot more RAM than the current version to come even close to the iPad Mini. It's not just about the physical characteristics.

And I sincerely hope they manage to do both. In fact, the iPad Mimi's screen should be a lot better for the prices Apple is asking. I'd truly love to see a premium Android mini tablet, so I'll keep an eye out for this one.

Mark Blackwell

Agreed..

I would really want something approaching the power of the ipad mini, but running Android with a pen (ideally Samsung Dex and an S Pen!), and ideally USB 4 / Thunderbolt for expansion and connectivity

Caius

Absolute imbeciles. It seems like the legion pad has a glass back.

Phone/tablet designers nowadays are absolutely insane. A  compact GAMING tablet with a glass back with a thermally constrained processor...

Why is Lenovo so dumb? Same with its legion gaming phone. Glass back. Disgusting.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview