News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy S22 series Euro price leak lists models from around €900 to well over €1,500

Started by Redaktion, January 04, 2022, 11:50:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Alleged prices in Euros for the Samsung Galaxy S22, Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus, and Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra have been leaked. The cheapest model, the S22 with 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage, is listed at €912.00 (US$1,031) while the most-expensive device, the S22 Ultra with 12 GB RAM and 512 GB storage, is purportedly €1,544.50 (US$,1746).

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-S22-series-Euro-price-leak-lists-models-from-around-EUR900-to-well-over-EUR1-500.589667.0.html

Andy4uk

Well I have 5 handsets to upgrade in January was going to wait for the S22 but knowing we  will be second class citizens again with the useless Exynos processor will change all phone to iPhone 13 Ulta plus Inn the morning 8 came back for the s21 plus ultra but Samsung are ripping Europe off again

LOL

Unfortunately, the Europeans will be stuck with the crappy Exynos. Don't be fooled by the AMD collaboration... Exynos is still crap.

Not sure if Asia will get the Snapdragon Galaxy phones. Samsung has been serving Exynos to people in Asia for as long as I can remember.

In any case, I hope the thermal problems of Snapdragon 888 has been solved.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview