News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Deal: Get the almost maxed-out Lenovo Thinkpad T14 with Ryzen 7 Pro, 32GB RAM and 4K IPS display for just US$968

Started by Redaktion, December 29, 2021, 23:54:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Thinkpad T14 is an icon in the business laptop category, and Lenovo is currently selling an almost maxed-out configuration of this serious work machine for under US$1,000.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Deal-Get-the-almost-maxed-out-Lenovo-Thinkpad-T14-with-Ryzen-7-Pro-32GB-RAM-and-4K-IPS-display-for-just-US-968.589183.0.html

Dannymanorn

Bradley

Lenovo can be so frustrating sometimes. I just checked on the current price of a laptop I bought 5 weeks ago (ThinkBook 13s 1165G7, 16gb, 512gb, 16:10) and its current price is 81 USD less than what I paid and it has a touchscreen. Additionally, there's actually a substantial price difference between the i5 and i7 models. The i5 (no touchscreen) is now 186 USD less than what I paid.

Jerome McHugh

FYI...  built out the configuration described in this article but both of the ecoupons are expired so the total with a default ecoupon "thinkjan" ended up costing 1443.00.  could not get it for under $1000.00.  I would have pulled the trigger on anything around a $1000.00, but now I will wait to see if  I can find it for less.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview