News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Quantum Operation Inc announces smartwatch that supports non-invasive blood glucose monitoring

Started by Redaktion, December 29, 2021, 19:26:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

CES 2022 is around the corner, ahead of which Quantum Operation has announced a smartwatch that can measure blood glucose levels non-invasively. The company will showcase the smartwatch at next year's event between January 3 and January 8.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Quantum-Operation-Inc-announces-smartwatch-that-supports-non-invasive-blood-glucose-monitoring.589173.0.html

Donna Robidoux

I will definitely be trying this watch considering I am Type 1 "brittle diabetic" whose b/s can range from 40 to 400 and back down in one day. Hopefully, it won't be too pricey!

David Hight

This is something I've been looking for , It looks good I can't wait to try it on and see how it works.

Eltherine Watts

Seem to be the right smart wstch. Does it check anything other than blood glucose .what other functions can it preform . Most devices are so pricey. That the consumer cannot afford them. With as many  people who have diabetic.  Maybe this devices will have a reasonable price. Looking forward to hearing about this new smart watches ⌚

Heather Hill-Kastner

;) great, when should they be available?
My husband and son are both severe diabetes and could use this new watch. What else does it check?
Please make it a reasonable price.
Thanks

RC Eastman

Will it need to be calibrated with a fingerstick glucose measurement?  How often?  Are there meds or other things in blood that interfere with measurement? How often can it check?  How accurate is it against blood glucose?  Can display be changed to mg/dL?  Hope this works!  RC Eastman MD, former Med Dir Cygnus Inc, "The Glucowatch".

Di

Awesome! Look forward to this technology. This has made me curious of the possibility of wearable technology (invasive or not) that could monitor COVID along with temp.

H Williams

Would love to participate in a clinical trial for this glucose monitoring watch. I hope it will be affordable for people on fixed incomes.

Kerri North

:D This is something that would be great for those of us with Diabetes and not having to prick our fingers daily. I hope this at an affordable price not in hundreds or thousands of dollars.

Len Andrade

I am a diabetic and looking forward with this new technology. My question is .. when will it be on the market and where to buy it? Thank you.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview