News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Sennheiser CX True Wireless review - Great-sounding in-ear headphones

Started by Redaktion, December 29, 2021, 09:09:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Sennheiser CX True Wireless feature great sound quality and wearing comfort, promise a long battery life, and carry an IPX4 rating to boot. Is that enough to earn a recommendation?

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Sennheiser-CX-True-Wireless-review-Great-sounding-in-ear-headphones.589024.0.html

LWT

Yeah... these certainly are not a step up from the Buds 2.

These have Sennheisers typical comsumer IEM tuning with boosted bass, huge scoop in the low treble then peaks at 7k - 10k.

The Buds 2 on the other hand almost perfectly match the harman target up until 2kish, where they tastefully trim a few dB off to prevent any shout right up until their (fairly minor) 8k peak. At which point they begin to roll off smoothly.

Sennheisers IEM house sound is a very acquired taste - generally considered more suitable for electronic music. I'm not saying the CX True is bad (I only have the MTW1 + MTW2's), but to call them superior to something like the Buds 2 is just misleading.

Aaron

They sound good. Battery isn't too bad. But my left ear bud stopped working in 2 months time. I wouldn't buy these.

Aaron

In comparison my cheap Sony WI XB400 have been going strong for an year now. With much rougher use. I just got the seinnheisers to get rid of the neck band. But 2months and the left is buggered.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview