News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi debuts the Xiaomi 12X as a Snapdragon 870-powered, cheaper alternative to the Xiaomi 12

Started by Redaktion, December 28, 2021, 19:16:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Alongside the headline-dominating Xiaomi 12 and Xiaomi 12 Pro, Xiaomi also launched the Xiaomi 12X at its event in China today. The Xiaomi 12X appears to be a more affordable variant of the Xiaomi 12, with one notable difference being the use of a Snapdragon 870 over Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 8 Gen 1.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-debuts-the-Xiaomi-12X-as-a-Snapdragon-870-powered-cheaper-alternative-to-the-Xiaomi-12.589042.0.html

Ssgsdhgzzfhczxvvvc

this is the phone i would buy out of the three, because it is small + it has the sd870 which is more efficient being made on tsmc. BUT, xiaomi has priced it very high, very close to the normal 12 so, for 80$ more I would just get the normal 12 or even the 12 pro instead. base price for 12x is 500 bucks and base price for 12 is 580$. I would have expected the 12x to be more like 400-450 bucks.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview