News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE: Powerful yet unnecessary smartphone

Started by Redaktion, December 27, 2021, 06:24:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G New Edition (NE) turned out to be a sham in our review. Although it offers a few new features, there are no real advantages for the customer.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-11-Lite-5G-NE-Powerful-yet-unnecessary-smartphone.588947.0.html

Mohak Gupta

The processor in the original mi 11 lite - snapdragon 780G is not available due to supply constraints, that is why they had to launch the same phone with the mew processor - Snapdragon 778G, and that's why they had to give it a new name... otherwise people would have assumed it comes with the 780G processor. It is not a successor, but the same phone.

Camo

Quote from: Mohak Gupta on December 27, 2021, 09:02:06
The processor in the original mi 11 lite - snapdragon 780G is not available due to supply constraints, that is why they had to launch the same phone with the mew processor - Snapdragon 778G, and that's why they had to give it a new name... otherwise people would have assumed it comes with the 780G processor. It is not a successor, but the same phone.

Exactly, I'm not sure how a reviewer fails to know this lol. I don't even write reviews or articles and even I know the differences.

I would advise to buy the original Mi 11 Lite 5G if you can find it in stock.

Stanislav Trnik

Quote from: Camo on December 29, 2021, 05:12:23
Quote from: Mohak Gupta on December 27, 2021, 09:02:06

Exactly, I'm not sure how a reviewer fails to know this lol. I don't even write reviews or articles and even I know the differences.

I would advise to buy the original Mi 11 Lite 5G if you can find it in stock.

No way, NE is much better. Lower price and 20% better battery due to 5nm process. Still, this review is superametur.

Suman

I am using this phone since last 2 weeks. It's good mobile , i like it kore due to light weight. Did not found any issue to it. Only a bit problem it's battery capacity is less so for more use need to charge at evening but it charge fast. Camera is average , this is about 15k range camera quality. It's expensive as price 27k but because of 5G. Overall I like this phone but would much happy if price range would below 20k.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview