News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi 12 Pro product purchase page leaks with full specs and insane placeholder price

Started by Redaktion, December 27, 2021, 06:00:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The full specs and shocking placeholder price tag for the Xiaomi 12 Pro have been leaked onto Chinese social media ahead of launch. While many of the Xiaomi 12 Pro specs had already been leaked, the images in this leak seem to have come from an official product purchase page published by the company itself.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-12-Pro-product-purchase-page-leaks-with-full-specs-and-insane-placeholder-price.588946.0.html

Robinson-Constantin Chera

still no desktop mode...I'll purchase it right away, but the lack of DEX it's keeping me back..

Anonym

Quote from: Robinson-Constantin Chera on December 27, 2021, 15:18:38
still no desktop mode...I'll purchase it right away, but the lack of DEX it's keeping me back..
Xiaomi still uses USB 2.0 ports with no video output, even in their very top devices. The 2.0 was not a typo, it's that bad. No way something similar to DEX would ever work with such bandwidth constraints. They could upgrade to USB 3.1 since the SoCs support it for quite some years but Xiaomi is stuck in their ways. I can understand how low-end phones could still be more than fine with USB 2.0, or even Pocos and the T models, but in so called top-tier flagships that command big price tags it's just shameful.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview