News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Camera comparison: These high-end smartphones take the best photos

Started by Redaktion, December 23, 2021, 15:44:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

We pitted four best camera smartphones against each other. These include the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, the Oppo Find X3 Pro, Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra, and the iPhone 13 Pro. Read on to find out which phone emerges as the winner in our comparison.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Camera-comparison-These-high-end-smartphones-take-the-best-photos.588358.0.html

Hellothere

Hi! The S21U has a macro mode similar to the one in the 13 Pro. It should be automatic. You can also use the ultrawide and get really close to something.

Bur

Amateurs. S21 ultra can get great macro shots when using the ultra wide camera.

sharad navle

The pixel pro 6 Has a great camera wonder why it wasn't included in the comparisons

YUKI93

I've seen loads of camera comparisons involving those four phones. For me, Xiaomi seems to perform the best despite the oversharpening effect. But because it doesn't have a headphone jack and microSD card support, I choose Sony instead. The Xperia 1 Mk3 and Xperia 5 Mk3 may doesn't perform well in Auto, but they really shine when using the Photo Pro app with complete manual control.

Vrvly

Lol, how they can be the best without all fov raw shooting, only Sony and Vivo can shoot on all cameras raw.
Personally X70pro+ is the best for resolution, xperia1III for speed.
Those are photographers dream..

Simon S.

Oh wow from the first sample on 2 out of 4 samples of the macro are out of focus - and certainly not because the hardware isn't capable but because the photographer lacks basic understanding / care / skill or all of them.

Renders this whole article moot - try again.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview