News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Galaxy Unpacked and launch dates for the Samsung Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22 Plus and Galaxy S22 Ultra delayed as Galaxy S22 Note name gets debunked

Started by Redaktion, December 23, 2021, 12:32:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Reportedly, Samsung has delayed the Galaxy Unpacked and launch dates for the Galaxy S22 series. A separate leak has revealed a Galaxy S22 series marketing poster that seemingly debunked the idea that Samsung will release its premier smartphone as the Galaxy S22 Note.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Galaxy-Unpacked-and-launch-dates-for-the-Samsung-Galaxy-S22-Galaxy-S22-Plus-and-Galaxy-S22-Ultra-delayed-as-Galaxy-S22-Note-name-gets-debunked.588401.0.html

Ray bartholomew

Christopher Evert

It really doesn't matter - they are all made for women carrying purses who could even carry a 9 inch phone if they existed, these days.

This is going to be 6-plus inches and 6-plus-more inches - just like the unpocketable Pixel pair.

Sure, I work from home these days, but when I leave my house I want to bring my phone with me.
...when I'm at home, I have lots of better screens. This shift to make phones less pocketable is preventing me from buying flagship phones - going on nearly a decade now. Awful.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview