News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Intel Core i9-12900 for under US$530 and i5-12400 for less than US$210 as Alder Lake price leak shows Team Blue means business

Started by Redaktion, December 23, 2021, 05:14:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A retailer has seemingly leaked price tags for many upcoming entry-level and mainstream Alder Lake processors. The 16-core, 24-thread Intel Core i9-12900 is listed with a price of US$529.99, while the competitive i5-12400 and i5-12400F are apparently going to cost US$209.99 and US$179.99, respectively. Stock coolers are believed to be included in the price.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-Core-i9-12900-for-under-US-530-and-i5-12400-for-less-than-US-210-as-Alder-Lake-price-leak-shows-Team-Blue-means-business.588426.0.html

Zz

The consumption is very high when running the most demanding software. In case you are running that kind of software, then you must earn big bucks and i don't think that kind of person dont even care about power consumption. If you don't like the product don't buy it. Intel delivered a very solid product here worth of buying.

marvin

I see a couple of clueless comments here. Well, it is AMD that consumes more power while being slower and more expensive than the locked Intel Alder Lake skews.

https<colon><slash><slash>wccftech<dot>com<slash>intel-core-i5-12400-core-i3-12300-core-i3-12100-early-review-leaks-out-alder-lake-quad-cores-destroy-zen-3-quad-cores-12400-faster-cooler-more-efficient-than-5600x<slash>amp<slash>

But anyway, I don't expect AMD to drop prices since there are many tech illiterates out there who would just assume "AMD good, Intel bad" like the first two commenters.

marvin

Well, looks like the 2nd comment is gone. Not sure who deleted it. But anyway, there is only one clueless comment so far.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview