News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkPad T14s Gen 2 on sale for $936 USD with Zen 3 Ryzen 7 Pro CPU, massive 32 GB of RAM, and a bright 500-nit display

Started by Redaktion, December 22, 2021, 07:14:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Sick of deals with just 8 GB of RAM? Lenovo has got you covered with a ThinkPad sporting 32 GB of RAM for under $1000 USD. The configuration also comes with the latest AMD processor and a bright 500-nit 1080p matte IPS display.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPad-T14s-Gen-2-on-sale-for-936-USD-with-Zen-3-Ryzen-7-Pro-CPU-massive-32-GB-of-RAM-and-a-bright-500-nit-display.588275.0.html

kek

You forgot to mention this 500 nits screen is the one with the shitty privacy screen on, which destroys this deal

sid

kek,
can you please give some more detail.  i am thinking of getting this laptop. is the privacy guard always on.  i mostly use my laptop with external monitor.  will it be such a big issue that in the few occasions i need to use the laptop screen or will be so terrible that it's unusable?
thanks

Rosh

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview