News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei P50 Pro vs Google Pixel 6 Pro: Aging Kirin 9000 stands up admirably against Tensor SoC in speed test

Started by Redaktion, December 20, 2021, 06:10:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A speed test between the Huawei P50 Pro and Google Pixel 6 Pro has left a very close final result, with the Tensor SoC in the Google smartphone just pipping the Kirin 9000 chip in the Chinese device. The Pixel 6 Pro's Tensor chip has a slightly lower peak clock rate, and the Kirin 9000 proves it still has plenty of shelf life left.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-P50-Pro-vs-Google-Pixel-6-Pro-Aging-Kirin-9000-stands-up-admirably-against-Tensor-SoC-in-speed-test.587958.0.html

ParagraphGenerator

This blog was really helpful for me. I really love the way how precisely you describe everything. Thank you so much.

Erik

I guess this shows how much we're losing as consumers from the sanctions against Huawei/HiSilicon. Lack of competition will inevitably bring stagnation.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview