News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

ElecJet Apollo Ultra hands-on: The world's fastest and nearly perfect power bank

Started by Redaktion, December 17, 2021, 13:38:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Lighter than its competitors and with less than 30 minutes needed to go from completely depleted to fully loaded, the ElecJet Apollo Ultra is a 10,000 mAh power bank that sets the bar very high. Today, we will take a close look at it and see if there's enough in it to justify the US$99 MSRP.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/ElecJet-Apollo-Ultra-hands-on-The-world-s-fastest-and-nearly-perfect-power-bank.586154.0.html

Fazal Majid

The Nitecore NB10000 is tiny, and much lighter (150g vs 255g) for the same capacity of 37Wh. Speaking of which I wish manufacturers would stop using the deceptive mAh rating which are meaningless without also knowing the voltage (in this case both are using the 3.8V of the internal battery pack, not the 5V output of USB) and use Watt-hours instead.

It doesn't have the 2-digit battery meter, the fast charging or the 87W PD output capability (which would exhaust the battery pack in 20 minutes), but the weight and size overrides that IMO, it's made of more premium materials (mostly carbon fiber, not plastic), and it is cheaper at $60 list price. They also have a 20,000 mAh version.

Jonathan A Lindell

Kuulaa makes a 20,000mah that I picked up for $50... 100w in and out... Called Polar Flash 130w, does 100w from C1 and 30w from C2.

Codrut Nistor

XJCLN123

For those considering purchasing either this battery pack or something in the future from Elecjet, be warned that multiple backers of the Indiegogo, including myself, never received the promised battery packs. These people are scammers and they WILL take your money and run.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview