News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Acer outs the ConceptD 3 Ezel Designer Book: pricey Tiger Lake i7-11800H and GeForce RTX 3050 Ti config is poor value against Surface Book 3

Started by Redaktion, December 17, 2021, 13:13:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Acer recently outed a new convertible laptop in China, the ConceptD 3 Ezel Designer Book. The Ezel's design looks to take aim at the Microsoft Surface Book 3, but the high RMB10,999 (US$1700) sticker price and low-res display raise questions about value.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Acer-outs-the-ConceptD-3-Ezel-Designer-Book-pricey-Tiger-Lake-i7-11800H-and-GeForce-RTX-3050-Ti-config-is-poor-value-against-Surface-Book-3.586574.0.html

Des Igner

I use both professionally and the Concept D outperforms the surface book in so many ways it's become a toy for my 7 year old. The sleeker design and screen of the surface book are purely aesthetic and do nothing for the actual use. In a real world, professional setting the surface book 3 lacks power, comfort and just doesn't feel as good to draw on. Acer has entirely upstaged Microsoft this time.

[email protected]

"previous-gen Tiger Lake Core i7-11800H "

Is the author of this article retarded or what? He is comparing it with Ice Lake Core i7-1065G7 in the surface book. NBC hires some really shitty writers.

Bergan Judge

This person is confused. The Surface Book 4 is 2-3 years old and Microsoft has a much closer model in terms of drsign in the Surface Laptop Studio. Not to mention, the Ezel came out over a year before that Surface. This years version is a refresh - and the valur is better on the Ezel since the MSLS vase model has no gpu at 1600USD. It might be time for them to stop writing laptop articles

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview