News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi 11T Pro review: High-end smartphone with blazing fast charging times and long-term updates

Started by Redaktion, December 17, 2021, 06:29:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

One of the most interesting new features of the 11T lineup is found off the spec sheet - namely in the relatively long software support. That said, the hardware built into the high-end phone also impressed us in the test...

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-11T-Pro-review-High-end-smartphone-with-blazing-fast-charging-times-and-long-term-updates.585044.0.html

Evangelia

Check the Xiaomi website for more info.

trust . mi . com / misrc / updates / phone?tab=aerdata

Only 2 major  android updates and security updates every 3 months. Disappointing....

YUKI93

The only reason to get this phone is because of its wired charging rate. Other than that, I'd rather buy a Mi 10T Pro instead.

Raza Ali

Hi,
Such an amazing article. You would love to see my [overallmobile.com]Latest Mobile News & Reviews[/overallmobile.com] site as well.
Thanks once again.

Berci

A big disadvantage imo (that I was not expecting for a flagship phone): usb 2.0 doesn't allow video output (so you can't connect to a screen via cable).
I was really disappointed to find this out.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview