News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Intel NUC 11 Beast Canyon with Core i9 and RTX 3060 in review

Started by Redaktion, December 15, 2021, 09:34:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Intel once again raises the bar for performance with the Intel NUC 11 Extreme Compute Element. The new Compute Element is used in the Beast Canyon and, together with a dedicated Nvidia GPU, makes for a powerful and compact gaming system. You can find out how well the system performs against comparable desktop systems in this review.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-NUC-11-Beast-Canyon-with-Core-i9-and-RTX-3060-in-review.584629.0.html

Nick Evans

It's surprising that the NUC 11 is noisy when idle. Its idle power draw of 32 W is similar to many laptops which manage to be silent when idling, and the NUC's much larger case should be able to fit a better cooler system with larger fans than a laptop can. Any thoughts about this?

Joshua Szanto

I would be interested to know how this performs if CPU and GPU thermal pastes are replaced with Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut. It made quite the difference even on idle noise level for my NUC8i7HVK.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview