News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Alleged GeForce RTX 4090 Ti and Radeon RX 7000 mining farm spotted on Flexpool, delivering nearly 4 million dollars per month at 4.3 TH/s

Started by Redaktion, December 13, 2021, 12:06:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A mining farm was recently spotted on Flexpool that appears to incorporate GeForce RTX 4090 Ti and AMD Radeon RX 7000 GPUs. While there's no way to verify if the parts are indeed next-gen AMD and NVIDIA hardware, the farm's 4.3 TH/s hash rate suggests that high-performance parts are at work.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Alleged-GeForce-RTX-4090-Ti-and-Radeon-RX-7000-mining-farm-spotted-on-Flexpool-delivering-nearly-4-million-dollars-per-month-at-4-3-TH-s.584819.0.html

Uh

What the hell is a mining farm? And is it legal to use Nvidia and AMD product name for something else?

Fedad

Crypto is such a two-edged sword. On one hand, it is essential to anonymize monetary wealth and transactions, but on the other hand, the way it is farmed is wasteful on natural resources. But then, I suppose our usual usury-based monetary system is a sham too. People literally work themselves to death to pay for non-stop growing piles of debt.

DonZafir

Quote from: Uh on December 13, 2021, 16:41:51
What the hell is a mining farm? And is it legal to use Nvidia and AMD product name for something else?

Uhhh where have you been in the last 5 years?

Kyle hewitt

This is a really bad attempt at clickbaiting The boxes in the picture cleary show that those are 3060TIs not 4090TIs

Twinsen

They probably only posted that as the pic as there aren''t any pictures of either of the next gen cards...

No1athome

Seriously Miners need to just die. If Empty shelves wern't already a kick up the backside. The ODMs are now actively seeking to get the prices upwards of 2000$/€/£ for their tat with a lifespan of weeks till their competitor releases the next piece of vaporware.

No1athome

Quote from: Fedad on December 13, 2021, 17:14:54
Crypto is such a two-edged sword. On one hand, it is essential to anonymize monetary wealth and transactions, but on the other hand, the way it is farmed is wasteful on natural resources. But then, I suppose our usual usury-based monetary system is a sham too. People literally work themselves to death to pay for non-stop growing piles of debt.

If it really were a guaranteed income of 4M$ a month I think I could afford a few grand for the lecy. As to how green it all is? You would have to address that question to my Wallet.

Which will hopefully be fat on these small little "Green" pieces of paper that are on the whole not unhappy. Unlike myself, even with my Huawei Digital (Smart) Watch. So yes do ask me about the whole global warming scam. (Sheesh if only. The Green I could save just on trying to keep warm over the winter months)...

notaminer

f**k mining and miners and scalpers. Hell, this crap is the reason why no reasonable person can get their hands on a good graphics card these days.

Egorian

Obviously image is random from google. I will not be surprized if those cards are out in limited quantities and sold to large miners. If you look on youtube, there are miners who have hundreds of 3080 cards and they all look the same, this means they didn't buy one by one in different stores. This been happening to ASIC miners, manufacturer sells limited quantity to large farms and keeps the rest to mine themselves, the cost of all production is paid by miners to bought them. Innosilicon is one of them, normal person can't buy one.

Daniel Shaver

The real question is why should you get anything for mining for something that has no true human value, or worth, wastes energy. Now if it was finding a cure or innovation , or a new theory, that would make sense and would be worthy. In order for Bitcoin to become a new standard it should be a new stable currency, not fluctuating because of speculation.

overdrive31

Now why would anyone claim they have an mess of Next Gen Cards? Think about it, they're probably the thieves responsible for the GPU truck heist, and instead of boasting about having a mess of current gen cards, which would be suspect. They try to essentially brag about their hash rates and theoretical income capability, without data on cost of such a project. Then to try and cover up any possible suspicion, since they just had to brag, they try to pass them off as next gen cards which don't exist.. And, if it's an actual photo of their setup and not a stock photo. The truck heist was from EVGA.. We have a winner!! Busted!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview