News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is dead, long live the Galaxy S22 Note

Started by Redaktion, December 11, 2021, 16:34:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Samsung's next top-end phone is projected to be called the Galaxy S22 Ultra, despite its rumored acquisition of an integrated S Pen. However, the latest word from a prolific leaker is that the South Korean giant intends to drop the flagship branding of this year for one that more accurately reflects the apparent merging of its premium smartphone and phablet lines.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Samsung-Galaxy-S22-Ultra-is-dead-long-live-the-Galaxy-S22-Note.584374.0.html

Rico Mico

I assume:
- the S22 "Ultra" will take part of the (standard,) Note clients
- the Flip Note 4 will release on the "Note" timetable, take the remaining clients that are mega busy and money is not an issue and want the most productivity on the pocket.

But I think the success will depend on two things:
- performance of the new chips
- camera performance (since the S20 Ultra, camera is being a disappointment specially video)
- battery life

I have an S20 Ultra and video / battery is a huge disappointment. The S21 Ultra improved minimally. I hope with AMD graphics and ARM v9, at last we'll see excellent graphics + even better battery life. If not, I'll pass.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview