News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi Mix 4: High-end import with a camera under the display

Started by Redaktion, December 10, 2021, 03:19:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

You can currently only get the Xiaomi Mix 4 via an importing detour. But this can be worthwhile, since two features distinguish the high-end smartphone from its competitors: a selfie camera hidden under the display and fast charging with 120 watts.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-Mix-4-High-end-import-with-a-camera-under-the-display.583523.0.html

dhr

I honestly think if someone wants to import a phone and have no worries about foreign or no warranty, just for a few tech features, that person would have to be extremely addicted to tech. I can not see sensible people doing this. Xiaomi makes a few interesting things like their laptops but no one I know would import their stuff instead of buying local. Local meaning locally available with support, warranty and service.

Athanor

I writing this comment from my Mix 4.
I had to buy the Chinese version 'cause we still don't have a global one.
The performance is superb, flagship performance, the fast charge speed is blistering and the rear cameras outstanding.

But the front camera (perhaps with maturity issues) is sub par. The images appear blushed, washed.
I had a Mi 10T till I received the Mix 4 and their selfies were great.

The phone is phenomenal, but sporting the first implemented CUD is still a marketing stunt and not an improvement over other layouts.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview