News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Security firm flags crypto wallet credentials malware tucked into a hacky KMSPico Windows activator

Started by Redaktion, December 06, 2021, 16:40:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The security researchers from Red Canary have identified another threat to your software cryptocurrency wallet of choice, and it is hiding in a popular Windows activator. The fake KMSPico installers work as intended for Microsoft Windows or Office activation, but they can also lodge into several popular crypto wallets and grab their credentials. Since KMSPico is piggybacking on Microsoft's own Windows Key Management Services (KMS) option, the security firm claims that even IT departments use it, potentially introducing crypto wallet malware to the unsuspecting machines they activate Microsoft software on.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Security-firm-flags-crypto-wallet-credentials-malware-tucked-into-a-hacky-KMSPico-Windows-activator.583263.0.html

adam.mt

The only "IT departments" using this are those not paying their Microsoft licensing! Apart from 'research purposes' it has no legitimacy. KMS is an easy system to use.

debra

Stolen Bitcoins Recovered

My Cash App was hacked and all my Cash and Bitcoins was stolen , but after I reported to Mrs Debra Sabina, She helped me applied for a compensation and today I am happy and able to meet up with my needs.

if anyone of you have lost money online or bitcoins and any other valuable crypto currencies, kindly contact Mrs Debra Sabina now to help you recover it all back or help you get a compensation.

you can also set up good bitcoin investments with Mrs Debra Sabina

Contact Mrs Debra Sabina via Text +14132170251 or via email : [email protected]

Thank You

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview