News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Medion Erazer Deputy P25 gaming laptop review: Strong performance, weak display

Started by Redaktion, December 05, 2021, 20:14:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With the Erazer Deputy P25, Medion offers a relatively low-priced gaming laptop. The 15-incher includes a Ryzen 7 5800H and a GeForce RTX 3060 for just under 1,250 Euros (~$1,414). Read our review to find out whether the overall package delivers a compelling performance.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Medion-Erazer-Deputy-P25-gaming-laptop-review-Strong-performance-weak-display.582910.0.html

Darko

Hi,

Well, thank you for your great review (as always your site).

I just bought this model for my son as it had a really great price for 1199CHF (so about 1150€) for a model with 1Tb SSD.

What I noticed and then confirmed later on the Medion site, that it actually has a microSD slot. Your example doesn't. It also has that different texture on the case (carbon? like)

(missing link to the product page on Medion website)

Does this mean that Medion went back to Clevo and modified some components? I am mostly disappointed with the screen panel. Was hoping it would be a bit better as he will use it mostly for work.
Is there software that can give the details on the panel used?

Also, this computer we got, comes with Windows 10 Home, not Windows 11.

Thanks

EDWARD222

Good airflow at the bottom a bit worrying though if it rains. Also how reliable are their Laptops I hear from that lot of people they have a lot of problems on breaking down and getting them repaired fromm is a nightmare.  With a lot saying does not have parts to repair its own laptops.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview