News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Magico Titan 15: 177 kg subwoofer presented that delivers up to 6,500 W of power

Started by Redaktion, December 05, 2021, 01:11:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Magico's latest subwoofer is like almost no other, with it weighing in at 177 kg and capable of outputting 6,500 W of power. The subwoofer has a frequency response of between 10 Hz and 150 Hz too, with a 136 dB peak volume.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Magico-Titan-15-177-kg-subwoofer-presented-that-delivers-up-to-6-500-W-of-power.583007.0.html

f1vefour

I couldn't understand anyone spending this much on a subwoofer when you could have one built which matches our exceeds this for 1/3 the price.

Sundown Lover

32 grand for only 6500 watts and 136db? What a waste. For some extremely top end floor standers...maybe...it's a damn sub. I'd imagine it costs all of 500 to make that. And it's not even a nice enclosure, it's just...a beefy sealed enclosure. For 32 grand if you can't design a better enclosure...I mean...come on...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview