News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Nokia T20 Tablet review - Pad with LTE lasts forever

Started by Redaktion, November 30, 2021, 11:33:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Nokia T20 is inexpensive, available with LTE on request, and looks good. Thus, it would be ideal for home schooling, video conferencing or just everyday life at home. But is the first attempt at a Nokia tablet a success? Or should we rather look at more established manufacturers?

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Nokia-T20-Tablet-review-Pad-with-LTE-lasts-forever.581060.0.html

Nikos

Very detailed review. One comment although , in video review i have seen that yes has 3.5mm jack at the down right corner. Yes strange to be there but exist.

Michael Biram

There is a 3.5 headphone jack on this device. It's usually placed on corner and of tablet. Article incorrectly says no headphone jack.

nokibar

I'm surprised that the reviewer isn't clear whether it has 3.5mm headphone jack.

Raj

Thanks a great deal for such an extensive review.
I just need you to verify for me if the Nokia T20 tab screen can be mirrored directly and wirelessly to a smart TV.
Urgently awaiting your reply.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview