News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 6: High-end laptop receives a 'doorbuster' discount of 54% with nearly US$1,950 in savings

Started by Redaktion, November 29, 2021, 17:34:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 6 has received a substantial reduction as part of a promotional campaign. The 14-inch laptop has been reduced from over US$3,600 to US$1,660, a saving of almost US$1,950.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPad-X1-Yoga-Gen-6-High-end-laptop-receives-a-doorbuster-discount-of-54-with-nearly-US-1-950-in-savings.582073.0.html

Ayoh

If you have bulls**t over inflated rrp price to begin with you have these fake 50% sales. Who would pay over 3k for this laptop? Joke prices especially now considering the $900 macbook air m1 would smoke this thing performance wise

eclyps

I agree with the other comments. These "huge discounts" are when they finally bring the prices down to normal levels, and articles like this one help them sell these ridiculous pricing schemes as offering great deals to customers when really they just rip people off for half the year. I like Lenovo and I like ThinkPads but I don't think they should get free press encouraging these pricing schemes.

VISESH KODALI

The original price tag on this machine is nuts. The only thing that stands out is the RAM speed. I would not pay 1k USD for this let alone 2k. The battery is tiny  to boot. So many different devices that have way better specs than this for lower price.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview