News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI Creator Z16: Creative laptop with AdobeRGB in review

Started by Redaktion, November 29, 2021, 15:54:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

MSI dares to fight for the creative crown of the 16-inch superstars. Creatives are supposed to achieve results in the shortest time with high performance. The idea is essentially successful, but the details are slightly lacking, which makes the Z16 miss the mark of Very Good.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-Creator-Z16-Creative-laptop-with-AdobeRGB-in-review.580659.0.html

Banana

Small typos - the table for stress test is a bit messed up. The units under the load frequencies is mhz but the values are likely Ghz. The last value is 4,2, I suspect you intended 2.4 Ghz in column 1. The column titles could use more formatting.

Otherwise, really good stuff. Thanks Notebookcheck!

LL

Geoff

Humble enthusiast

Hello,

Great review as usual.

I'm a bit confused though. This is only rated as "good" and not "very good" despite looking to me like a comparable laptop to a XPS 17, trading 5-10% GPU performance for a smaller footprint and a high refresh rate display for much cheaper.

But what I think really is interesting is MSI made a limited edition version of this laptop with a MiniLED display, 1000nits brightness, 165hz. At the current prices I'm seeing it with that display it could potentially be an absolute insane deal. For 700 to 1000€ less than an XPS 17 you get comparable performance (better on the CPU, worse GPU), a much better display (safe to say that 3k 165hz 1000nits calibrated miniled is better than 4k60 IPS I think), smaller footprint. I do agree the trackpad is small, but that seems like a fairly small compromise considering the overall package.

sinjin

TYPO: DPC Latency should read 545 not 5.49. Its messing up your DPC latency rankings.

Peto

Hi
Please can you make review on Hiroshi Fujiwara Limited Edition  and  test the screen if it has 1000 nits ?

Thanks

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview