News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Pain-free non-invasive blood sugar monitor for use with any compatible smart device in the Afon pipeline

Started by Redaktion, November 28, 2021, 19:14:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A pain-free blood glucose sensor is being trialed by a UK-based company called Afon Technology. While there are supposedly various non-invasive hardware solutions being worked on, the Afon blood sugar level monitor comes as a supplementary device that people with diabetes can connect with their existing smartphone or smartwatch.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Pain-free-non-invasive-blood-sugar-monitor-for-use-with-any-compatible-smart-device-in-the-Afon-pipeline.581938.0.html

Susan Maddock

I have Type 2 diabetes and would love to either take part in trialing this sensor or purchasing one. I have one of the new Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch.

Wendy

I would love to have this can I tell me how to get it and where I can purchase it at? Or do Medicaid pay for it I am T2 and have to check my sugar 3 times a day plz help

Barebooh

Ladies, calm down. If you actually read the article, you'd know Afon is a startup. A Sh*tstarter. Meaning, they'll grift you for a year (until release date in '22), then poof! - disappear with your pre-order money, never to be heard of again.
Now, back to pricking your little fingers. No magic, no unicorns; just misery (and your enormous blood sugar).

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview