News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy Buds2 review - Powerful in-ear headphones with ANC

Started by Redaktion, November 27, 2021, 15:54:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Samsung has launched the second generation of its Galaxy Buds and has not only given the TWS headphones a new look and new colors, but also Active Noise Canceling. The price of 149 Euros (~$169) is quite attractive. Read our review to find out what else the Galaxy Buds2 have to offer.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-Buds2-review-Powerful-in-ear-headphones-with-ANC.580658.0.html

Sean Mcgonigle

I have seen other reviews of people having allergic reactions and imflamed ears have you had any problems ?

E

I've had 3 ear infections. My right ear was the worst. I actually had blisters in it. I stopped wearing them and after about a week and RX drops it went away. I wore them for no more than an hour at a time.

There's a woman out of New Jersey that's filed a Class Action Lawsuit. Site won't let me add the link. Just Google it.

Jivko Antonov

It's good to do a review again of the call quality!
I bought these buds primarily for phone calls and they a superb!
I bought them 4 days ago and the production date is 05.2023. with the latest updates.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview