News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Microsoft Surface Pro 7+ with Intel Tiger Lake processors reduced to US$699.99 with a Type Cover thrown in

Started by Redaktion, November 26, 2021, 18:17:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Surface Pro 7+ could make an excellent Black Friday purchase for those after a powerful and portable laptop. The machine has a 3:2 aspect ratio, Intel Tiger Lake processors and can be purchased for US$699.99 with a Type Cover included, or US$799.99 if you want a Core i5 model.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Microsoft-Surface-Pro-7-with-Intel-Tiger-Lake-processors-reduced-to-US-699-99-with-a-Type-Cover-thrown-in.581758.0.html

Rico Mico

Though a very nice device, still very... very limited for the price.

For 800 bucks I would expect at least 16 GB RAM and 256 GB SSD and even so it would be the bare minimum for 2020 or even worse now. Still, the version 8 still has nonsense hardware unless you spend a lot of money!

I think people are better off with a Mac Air M1, at least the GPU, battery life and screen are even better. Well, as long as you don't need 100% windows or a touchscreen. I have most my windows and/ or Microsoft apps running on Mac OS; I love my Surface Go 2 core m because I bought it very cheap but every Microsoft device is way too expensive.

Addam012

Um I would go for touch screen and for the price and portability, Surface Pro hands down. When will a Mac have a blasted touch screen?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview