News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell Inspiron 16 Plus 7610 review: More performance without Nvidia?

Started by Redaktion, November 23, 2021, 03:09:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

After testing the "large" Inspiron 16 Plus 7610 with a GeForce RTX 3050 and i7, we now take a look at the entry-level model. This time, the i7-11800H comes solo without dGPU. Will it be able to counter the complaint about the below-average development of the processor performance?

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-Inspiron-16-Plus-7610-review-More-performance-without-Nvidia.580838.0.html

Bruce Hahn

Would disabling the Dell Inspiron 16 7610 dGPU (3050), in Device Manager, have the same effect as buying the laptop without a dGPU, i.e. quieter and cooler performance?

Fabian Gonzales

Note that the built-in SD card reader on the Inspiron 16 Plus is very slow, and can be considered close to useless. A micro-sd card rated for 100 MB/s transfers at 20 MB/s. My tiny little Lexar card reader transfers files from the same card at 80 MB/s when connected to the USB port.

Walglenut

I have a question: If I start with the base model without a GPU will I be able to install a RTX 3060 later on? Is a GPU slot on the motherboard or one can only replace the RTX 3050 by the RTX 3060?

tyguitaxe

Are those battery times from 100% to 0%? What settings are you using? I'm getting about -25% battery in 2 hours on battery saving mode and brightness turned down to about the 2nd notch and just surfing the internet and doing word processing. Is this accurate?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview