News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell Latitude 15 9520 2-in-1 vs. Latitude 9510 2-in-1: Newer isn't always better

Started by Redaktion, November 23, 2021, 02:23:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Latitude 9520 convertible replaces the 10th gen Comet Lake-U CPU series on last year's model with newer 11th gen Tiger Lake-U options. Users are getting significantly faster graphics as a result, but performance isn't as steady as we had hoped.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-Latitude-15-9520-2-in-1-vs-Latitude-9510-2-in-1-Newer-isn-t-always-better.579033.0.html

kek

For a computer that's expensive as this one, and considering this is supposed to be the top of the line Latitude model, this is a poor p*** attempt by Dell in all regards, and it's quite funny that even the 14nm++++ model has better thermals and battery life.

I cant believe they put just a single fan inside this thing, when they literally have another outlet for another fan on one side.

Though times are coming to Dell if they continue on their path to destroy the Latitude legacy, especially when other companies are jumping aboard the business laptops world.

Dayton Carter

I own a 9520 and I have all of these issues and more!

The review doesn't mention this, but the Latitude 9520 will run the fan persistently in "ultra performance mode" regardless of temperatures. Very annoying.

Also, the power limit issues are confounding. The laptop will run cool at 75C and yet severely limit available power alongside the fluctuating clock speeds.

Had I known these issues when I got the laptop, I probably would not have bought it!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview