News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Intel Core i7-1260P with run-of-the-mill iGPU rocks up in likely Lenovo laptop and Samsung Galaxy Book device

Started by Redaktion, November 22, 2021, 15:50:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

An Alder Lake chip designated as the Intel Core i7-1260P has turned up on Geekbench in records for Lenovo and Samsung devices. It appears the 12-core, 16-thread i7-1260P comes with an unremarkable iGPU with 96 compute units. It's likely that new Lenovo laptops featuring mobile processors from the Alder Lake series will appear in 2022.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-Core-i7-1260P-with-run-of-the-mill-iGPU-rocks-up-in-likely-Lenovo-laptop-and-Samsung-Galaxy-Book-device.580744.0.html

PolCPP

Is this supposed to be the replacement of the i7-1165G7? Because even for an early sample these numbers look weak.

I mean the Single thread is still far from Apple's 1700's on the m1 MBA and Multithread is horrible even compared to the 1165G7 considering it has twice as many threads.

I just hope it is an issue with it not turboing or because its an early sample...

gb3

There is honestly no way this cpu would have equal multi core performance with the 4c 8t 1185g7 if it was it's successor. It should double the 11th gen chips in multi core.

If you look at 12900k tests with a 35w cap the new alder lake cpu's should be a big leap up from tiger lake.

The tests above either are for a super low power cpu (in which case they are respectable results) or for a manufacturing sample which isn't running properly.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview