News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Red Dead Redemption dream on PC finally comes true: Alder Lake i9-12900K delivers close to 4K/60 FPS in RPCS3 emulator with FSR upscaling

Started by Redaktion, November 20, 2021, 10:48:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Thanks to Alder Lake's massive IPC improvements, Red Dead Redemption, long the bane of emulators like RPCS3 and Xenia, is finally running at close to 4K/60 FPS on an Alder Lake i9-12900K paired with a GeForce RTX 3080 Ti.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Red-Dead-Redemption-dream-on-PC-finally-comes-true-Alder-Lake-i9-12900K-delivers-close-to-4K-60-FPS-in-RPCS3-emulator-with-FSR-upscaling.580416.0.html

Arjun Krishna Lal

Uh, there is no PC version of the original Red Dead Redemption (not 2) and people have been trying to get  this to work for years now, as it's the only way to experience the game without buying a console.

Solaris7

Vadym

Works better with Xenia on my pc
Intel E5 2666v3, AMD rx580 8gb
30-40 on xenia, 15-20 on rpcs3. Internal resolution is 720p I guess. It is still a bit mess to play so i just benchmarked it and don't touched it again.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview