News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Google upgrades Pixel 6 series Bose headphones offer because of stock issues

Started by Redaktion, November 16, 2021, 18:17:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Reportedly, Google is upgrading its Pixel 6 series pre-order offer. Initially, the company offered a pair of Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700, but stock issues have forced it to send out the newer Bose QuietComfort 45, instead. The company has included a Google Store voucher, too.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Google-upgrades-Pixel-6-series-Bose-headphones-offer-because-of-stock-issues.579779.0.html

Stephen Green

Ryan22

I think I'd rather this replacement combo - the QC45 look more my style.  Already have Sony XM3's, so these were just going to be bonus anyway

IAN

I bought both of the Pixels in pre-order. Submitted information for the Pro and then a few days later the little brother. Confirmed I'll get the 700 but still awaiting confirmation of the 2nd pair. Be good if I get the 2nd offer but either way it's s win

tw33????

I claimed early (1st day the claim window opened). Haven't had notification to say that I'll be getting anything different to the 700s (all emails just state "your reward") but the delivery is due later today so I'm sure I'll find out.
UK by the way.

Dylan Riley

Dude, this really sucks if registered already. I already have a pair of 700s. Are they going to proactively upgrade earlier preorders? I'm in Germany

Mr Paul Harding

Yea, I put in my claim in the UK yesterday and got the same note. QC45 and a £50 voucher. Considering the 700s have a higher RRP but in most stores now sell for around the same as the newer but slightly down the range QC45 I think this is an excellent upgrade.

darren rees

Well whichever I get they will be better than these 30 quid Groov-e headphones from Tesco.  So I'm happy either way.

Ryan Petko

I think it's funny how other countries get ~$400 headphones with their $600-900+ phone. Here in the US, we get a set of the Pixel Buds A series... Worth $100

kio

I think it's fair considering the tech in America is way cheaper compared to other countries due to VAT

Cormac Champion

I think, if you didn't get a message about the change, then you are getting the 700's.

I completed my claim yesterday (from Ireland) and was confirmed as will now be getting the QC45's and the €75 voucher

Lynette

Would have been nice to be able to preorder. I tried but everywhere was out of stock

hfyfyd

Mel p

I wish we got this offer in Canada. We often get the worst deals. My phone cost me over $1300 and I'm getting the buds :(. Happy for you guys though 😊

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview