News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro and Galaxy Buds 2 may be causing widespread ear complications

Started by Redaktion, November 14, 2021, 13:56:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Samsung's Galaxy Buds Pro and Galaxy Buds 2 may be some of the best TWS earbuds on the market but they both appear to pose health hazards. A new report, along with a host of similar complaints, indicates that Samsung's recent audio accessories could be causing ear complications.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Samsung-Galaxy-Buds-Pro-and-Galaxy-Buds-2-may-be-causing-widespread-ear-complications.579038.0.html

vertigo

This reads like an article with very minimal research behind it, where the writer doesn't even actually know what's going on. The words issues, complaints, and complications are used repeatedly, but only once in the entire article was any reference made to what those issues actually are, and even then it was still just a vague quote from one of the users. "Journalism" really just doesn't mean anything anymore.

sohaib

@vertigo
In the author's defense, the reason or exact component which is causing the allergic reaction is still unknown. Some ppl have tried different tips but still have the issue so it's currently suspected to be the metal pins/port which make contact with the case to charge, but that's speculation

Kim Schulz

I use my buds pro and buds2 for hours every day and have no problems whatsoever. Just love the buds Pro. The sound is so vivid and clear compared to my airpod Pro

Ed Lee

I encounter the same. Started with ear infection and told by doctor to keep the ears clean. I always do, so I was not convinced.

Stop using the earbuds for a full month to allow the ear to recover. Also used Dextracin ear drops issued by the doctor. It did recover.

I started using the earbuds for a second time, the infection returned within 2 weeks of usage. I stopped using the Galaxy Buds Pro ever since. I am convinced the ear infection was from the Buds Pro somehow. No such problem with any of my many Jabra ear buds.

RAMON CALCANO

I also had been suing the bubs pro for some time now but not for long periods of time and they started to give me and uncontrollable itching and irritations on both of my ears. I called Samsung and they going to send me some special boxes for me to send the back along with pictures of my ears. I don't have any problems with my bubs live or the first bubs but thus one even though they are great ,they are giving me infection and  this is not a heated discussion because I'm a Samsung fan and all my phones are Samsung Note.

MW

So we are just gonna zero in on the Galaxy Buds when this has been an issue with many other buds?
Take the Airpods Pros for instance, a simple Google search will show this also has been the case with them for some people.
Even a study came out in the last year or so that ear infections and issues are on the rise from these types of headphones. Do a little more research and for those that have more sensitive ears, gonna have to consider headphones with a better fit or something over the ear.
I thoroughly enjoy my buds 2 and I returned my Pros because they were too big for my ears.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview