News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Shiba Inu’s userbase is getting closer to the 1 million milestone

Started by Redaktion, November 10, 2021, 18:26:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

In the past 3 months, the total number of Shiba Inu holders grew by roughly 50 percent. On Twitter, the Shiba Inu project has more followers than Kraken, Cardano, or Solana. However, it looks like it might take a while for this coin to be listed on the popular brokerage platform Robinhood Crypto.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Shiba-Inu-s-userbase-is-getting-closer-to-the-1-million-milestone.578330.0.html

Delson Filho

I think that Robinhood is not being logic with this decision as I'm not a Robinhood customer yet but I was going to became one, as soon as they decided to add shib on their base, and my 2 daughters, my 2 son's in law, plus my 21 year old son would invest on shib too even though they all are already robinhood (small investers) less than 3k each right now, they told me that they would invest at least 5k each on shib as soon as it was listed,

I really think that robinhood would have a huge gain with shib as nothing is more popular at this moment.

stupid-post

Can you stop posting about crypto , espcially shiba inu ,

You mis information people by publishing articles on this.
And showing your analysis on this specific coin is useless.

It just participate to spread scams and bullshit coin.
you wana talk about crypto , talk about projet. Shiba and doge arnt project. its massive public scams.

Codrut Nistor

Can you please tell me where is the misinformation part in this report? I did not mention any buy/sell advice, I just painted reality as it is. The reader can take what he/she wants from the information given. He/she could decide that Shiba Inu, still being not listed on Robinhood and other exchanges, poses a great risk and should be avoided, but he/she could also decide that spending a few bucks on it and considering it more like a lottery ticket instead of an investment might bring some solid returns in a few months/years. In the end, a large part of the crypto world is all about riding the wave and seizing chances while being aware that you could also lose most/all of your money in the process, don't you think?

Satvinder

I think Robinhood has made a big mistake, All their user going to disappear and most likely to land on Coinbase. Shiba Inu is heavily trending and people are hunting platforms where they can purchase it. Lots of buyers are even switching their accounts to the banks that support crypto platforms. So there is huge shift for trading apps and crypto friendly bank. In Canada people are switching their accounts from TD and RBC to Scotiabank that support crypto platforms. Shiba Inu next target is not even 1cent it's 0.30 cents next year because it's a transitionalpass for poor against bitcoin and gold . only shiba can give life bypass to poor people in this modern technology space x world.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview