News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Crypto taxation passes with the House infrastructure bill, time to sort those Shiba Inu coin gains

Started by Redaktion, November 06, 2021, 15:37:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Congress finally passed the new infrastructure bill with its provisions to tax cryptocurrency transactions essentially unchanged. Pending IRS and Treasury Department guidance, any digital asset class deal above US$10,000 may now have to be reported by the exchanges for tax purposes.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Crypto-taxation-passes-with-the-House-infrastructure-bill-time-to-sort-those-Shiba-Inu-coin-gains.577678.0.html

Barebooh

Playtime is OVER
We're comin' for that GPU, boy
Big muscular IRS bulls at your doorstep boy
They're ALWAYS where dat money's at: watching, mirin', jelking
I'll be there too boy :) Meow

travis L addison

Just keep taking from people. We are taxed when we buy something, we are taxed for owning something and then we are taxed again for selling something. Just to keep fueling the bottomless stomach of the parasite known as the united states government.

LAZD

Topher

Why just shib? Why are you attacking that one crypto in your headline? Who are you really working for?

Guy

Why does everyone, Main stream media etc. Keep attacking Shiba Inu coin every article and chance they get? I read all day for the last 8 months how you need to not invest or sell it. I've been holding and it is doing me well to do so. Cant trust anything I read anymore, sad!

Dennis Holt

Look it was the people that voted the Democratics into power and shut out the Republicans lead by Trump so always be careful who you vote  for . Trump is a business man Democratics are not just lazy bottom feeders they have never run a successful business so how do you expect them to run a successful government until we see people

SocialHermit

No wonder why the US is going to crap.... *Democrats "we are for the people, the working class!!"* *Also democrats, continues to pass laws that actively destroys the middle class and makes it harder and harder for folks of all walks of life to move up in life by taxing the crap out of anything that can help you*

Stevee

Umm crypto profits are supposed to be reported even before this passed lol.
All the (legit) exchanges for years have a tax section where you can generate a report to send to your accountant.

Trail378

What a shame. Democrats are trying their best to keep the little man little. Turns out Biden is as bad as, if not worst than Trump. Time to recall or impeach.

Edmo

Every serious exchange has provided incentives for people to file their Crypto tax with their governments. This is not anything new, don't panic a lot is not going to change. No one can tax your Crypto until you move them to Fiat.

Common Sense

If people would stop cheating and under reporting taxes, we could get a break from new ones.

Everyone talks about we're the best country in the world, but they refuse to pay a fair share to keep the best country in the world. Meanwhile our infrastructure, transportation, political, rehabilitation, education and medical systems are falling short and we no longer break anywhere near the top 10 in any category that's positive.

But hey, gotta protect the guy who invested hundreds in hours of earning thousands or millions with crypto. Then if the exchange fails or goes down,  ie robinhood, they want that same government to protect them and their assets.

Raymond Davidson

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview