News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The DJI Mavic 3 launch day reveals leak early, confirming price tag, specifications and missing features

Started by Redaktion, November 04, 2021, 20:02:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

DJI is not launching the Mavic 3 until tomorrow, but launch day materials have already been published. The drone will arrive as two models starting at US$2,199. There will be plenty of missing features at launch though, including ActiveTrack 5.0 and the ability to record videos at 120 FPS.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-DJI-Mavic-3-launch-day-reveals-leak-early-confirming-price-tag-specifications-and-missing-features.577383.0.html

Rico Mico

DJI coming from excellent quality/ price ratio products to overpriced devices.

I am already confused with the product line and to whom they are. I have the original mavic on a combo and I love it. 

Anon456

Quote from: Rico Mico on November 05, 2021, 08:06:34
DJI coming from excellent quality/ price ratio products to overpriced devices.

This is true to many businesses, but I guess it's more obvious with Chinese based companies. OnePlus, DJI, xiaomi.

I was waiting for Mavic 3, but the price hike is too steep and I'll probably skip it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview