News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi 11T smartphone review: High-End features at a budget price

Started by Redaktion, October 31, 2021, 03:32:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Xiaomi has won over the public with the 11T: The 6.67-inch smartphone offers high-end features including a 120 Hz display, a glass body, and fast charging at 67 watts, but it costs considerably less than the flagships of the competition. The 11T isn't always at the top, but it performs above average in many areas.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-11T-smartphone-review-High-End-features-at-a-budget-price.576149.0.html

Phone Addict

The 11T should easily get you through a whole day on one battery... One day?! How does fast charging help me when I am outside where I cannot charge? It should at least have a three day battery life with intense use. Come on Xiaomi you can do beter then this...

BillG

I've followed advice from Notebookcheck before purchasing another phone. I did this time as well and ordered an 11T last evening.

I doubt I'll be disappointed... 😎

BillG

Quote from: BillG on February 22, 2023, 01:36:20I've followed advice from Notebookcheck before purchasing another phone. I did this time as well and ordered an 11T last evening.

I doubt I'll be disappointed... 😎

Having had the phone in my possession for a bit over 24 hours now, I'm indeed not disappointed at all with it.

Thanks again for your efforts. This is the second device I've purchased largely based upon one of your reviews, and I've not been disappointed with either of them... 😎

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview