News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 12GB in review: Affordable entry into the RTX 3000 series?

Started by Redaktion, October 30, 2021, 11:29:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

As the smallest offshoot of the current Ampere graphics cards, we have now tested the GeForce RTX 3060 Twin X2 from INNO3D in detail. As the cheapest RTX 3000 graphics card, the GeForce RTX 3060 is still listed well above the MSRP long after its official launch. Find out what the graphics card can do and how the model fares against the current competition from AMD in this review.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Nvidia-GeForce-RTX-3060-12GB-in-review-Affordable-entry-into-the-RTX-3000-series.575748.0.html

Justauser

So basically performance on the level of 2060 super and perfomance per watt even worse than 2060 super so after all nm it is not everything 12(aka16) nm 2060 super vs 3060 x2 7 nm = 2060 super big WIN

luka

Alen

Greetings, I have purchased Inno3D RTX 3060 Twin X2 OC today and its runnig perfectly, unlike rx 6600xt which I have returned because of so bad stability. Every game I tried runs without any issues and 66C is highest temperature so far so I do reccomand it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview