News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung posts "record" revenues for the third quarter of 2021

Started by Redaktion, October 29, 2021, 20:00:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Samsung has announced total revenues and operating profits that ran well into trillions of South Korean won (KRW, or billions of US dollars) for the third quarter of 2021 (3Q2021). The company attributes this success to its silicon production, as well as to the sale of devices such as the Galaxy Z Fold3 and Flip3.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-posts-record-revenues-for-the-third-quarter-of-2021.576145.0.html

Tommyd

I was a loyal SAMSUNG  customer until 3 weeks after owning my Galaxy Z Flip 3 5g . I have Samsung appliances in my Kitchen and Tv's sound bars Tablets and Phones. My New Flip Z Phone main screen went dark in 3 1/2 week and the reason I was told was the screen was damaged by me. The main screen had a screen protector still on it but looked like a grain of sand got embedded in the protector. Instead of fixing my new phone under the warranty they wanted to charge me $378.56 to fix. Good by Samsung . And my $3000.00 refrigerator made by Samsung still doesn't make Ice correct after repeat repairs. The phone was my breaking point . I just purchased a new Motorola One 5g and even though it might not be as fancy as my flip , but I won't have to worry about fixing my flip again in 3 months. TOMMY

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview