News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The basic model of the Dell XPS 15 with the Core i5 is simply too expensive

Started by Redaktion, October 24, 2021, 03:40:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Dell also offers the XPS 15 without a dedicated graphics card. The Core i5-11400H and the UHD Graphics Xe are not very impressive, particularly since Dell also reduces the power consumption unnecessarily. The performance is just too weak for 1600 Euros (~$1863).

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-basic-model-of-the-Dell-XPS-15-with-the-Core-i5-is-simply-too-expensive.574484.0.html

qwerpo

What you are describing is a purposeful and effective pracice to convince as wide range customers as possible into buying a single product. For you it is more reasonable to spend 500+ Euro more for obviously superior configuration, when other people do not see the reason to spend so much (or they can't afford this much), but they still bought the same product. You can observe this in any configurable product, phones, cars, notebooks, software.

aindriú

Why does the XPS not have a high refresh screen, 90hz or 120hz? Also resolution isn't everything but battery life is.

Philippe

Indeed it is much too expensive, and the absence of USB A ports means that I will never buy this machine.

Victor

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview