News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

BMW starts production of the so-called "Tesla Fighter", also known as the new 2022 BMW i4

Started by Redaktion, October 22, 2021, 22:21:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With the official production start of the 2022 BMW i4 all-electric four-door coupe, the German automobile maker further expands its lineup of electric vehicles with a car that is intended to take on the Tesla Model 3.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/BMW-starts-production-of-the-so-called-Tesla-Fighter-also-known-as-the-new-2022-BMW-i4.574786.0.html

John Fish

Though I don't intend to buy a BMW any time soon it's good to see some credible EV's from traditional car makers. I'm tired of constantly hearing about Tesla and I've already seen too many of the awful Model 3 on UK roads.

Staines

I really like the i4 and being a BMW owner would consider it, however not convinced of the efficiency of Battery cars as present, far too heavy.  If it was a fuel cell version I would have definitely consider it.   The Teslal 3 is really ugly and cheap looking and it make matters worse Teslas are bottom of both the JD Power and Which reports on quality and reliability means I will not consider them.  Can someone explain how the direction indicators got "type" approval they are three tiny LEDS and you can't see them.  Also how did they get approval for no speedometer in front of the driver.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview