News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Google sweetens Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro pre-orders with a free pair of Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700

Started by Redaktion, October 19, 2021, 20:31:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Google has opened pre-orders for the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro. People will receive a pair of Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 if they order before October 27. Currently, the headphones run to US$379, just US$220 less than the basic Pixel 6.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Google-sweetens-Pixel-6-and-Pixel-6-Pro-pre-orders-with-a-free-pair-of-Bose-Noise-Cancelling-Headphones-700.574027.0.html

Toni Kaku

You should probably note that this is only for UK customers. In the US, we are able to get Google's new Pixel Buds, which is worth $99 and while nice, isn't quite as good of a deal.

Ray D

Also for the UK, you can only pre-order the 128 GB versions, so you can't use this offer if you want the 256/512 GB versions as it looks like those won't be available until after this offer ends. How disappointing.

Tone Ramone

In the US with the Pixel buds, I don't see where this is included as an offer for redemption (I ordered the Pixel 6 Pro/512). Does this news come afterward in terms of claiming them pixel buds?

notebookdidntcheck

Dillon

You forgot to mention that those fucks are only giving it to people in the UK.

Why put US links and currency, bad reporting on your end.

Jon Doe

Come on. At least mention this deal is for UK only. What's the point of using US currency to mislead readers. The person who wrote this is an idiot.

Alex Alderson

Quote from: Jon Doe on October 22, 2021, 20:45:02
Come on. At least mention this deal is for UK only. What's the point of using US currency to mislead readers. The person who wrote this is an idiot.

It is not just for the UK, otherwise I would have written as much.

https://pixel-offers.com/headphones

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview