News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

16-core AMD Ryzen 7000 mobile Zen 4 Raphael-H with 65 W TDP to launch alongside Phoenix-H to counter Intel Alder Lake-S Muscle and Raptor Lake mobile offerings

Started by Redaktion, October 18, 2021, 14:34:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

AMD may introduce some of the upcoming Ryzen 7000 Zen 4 Raphael desktop offerings with RDNA 2 graphics under Raphael-H mobile with up to 16 cores and even higher performance than Zen 4 Phoenix-H. While not confirmed, if true, this move could be seen as AMD's counter to Intel's plans of pushing higher performance mobile CPUs above 55 W TDP with Alder Lake-S mobile and the ensuing Raptor Lake mobile parts.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/16-core-AMD-Ryzen-7000-mobile-Zen-4-Raphael-H-with-65-W-TDP-to-launch-alongside-Phoenix-H-to-counter-Intel-Alder-Lake-S-Muscle-and-Raptor-Lake-mobile-offerings.573747.0.html

CVZalez

Maybe it's because of Apple,I was a Mac user until 2014 and more than ever I am willing to spend the enormous amount of money Apple asks for it's computers, all this year I haven't found on Windows/Intel/AMD side anything as good and well optimised as Apple does with it's Macs on Mac OS and well made software as there is on Mac OS ecosystem, and now that Apple has it's own CPU design ARM based, amazingly battery life and basically silent while giving CPU performance unmatched from both Intel and AMD and now can run nativally iOS apps pretty much destroys everything on the market. The only contestant I can see in near future would be Google if their are willing to really help Linux software ecosystem on their Chromebooks to reach a level of excellency together with ARM / AMD based CPUs GPUs..

Chris Beddoe

Maybe it was a mfg. capacity issue but AMD seemed to have missed what would have been a great opportunity to release Ryzen 6000 in 2021.
Now Intel and Apple are both bringing the heat and they are considering launching both 6000 and 7000 cpus in the same year...
Sounds like an act of desperation and a missed opportunity.

AbidAli7

Quote from: CVZalez on October 19, 2021, 15:20:37Maybe it's because of Apple,I was a Mac user until 2014 and more than ever I am willing to spend the enormous amount of money Apple asks for it's computers, all this year I haven't found on Windows/Intel/AMD side anything as good and well optimised as Apple does with it's Macs on Mac OS and well made software as there is on Mac OS ecosystem, and now that Apple has it's own CPU design ARM based, amazingly battery life and basically silent while giving CPU performance unmatched from both Intel and AMD and now can run nativally iOS apps pretty much destroys everything on the market. The only contestant I can see in near future would be Google if their are willing to really help Linux software ecosystem on their Chromebooks to reach a level of excellency together with ARM / AMD based CPUs GPUs..

That's a typical Apple fan boy thing that you wrote. There's tradeoff between the performance and the price you pay for overpriced junk that Apple sells to iSheeps. You are not only locked in the ecosystem but also upgrading every year or two.

While in Windows you have ton of options, from different vendors. Many flagship laptops from different vendors offers upgradeable components, like RAM, SSD and Wifi card. In the case of Apple, they'll replace entire motherboard just because of a wifi module failure. They even replaced motherboard or entire display panels because of lines in the display, which could have been fixed by tightening the loose cable.

I would stick to things that we can upgrade or customize in lower price than the one you pay for having Apple logo on devices.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview