News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei MateBook X 2021 unveiled with minor upgrades and a huge price

Started by Redaktion, October 18, 2021, 00:33:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Huawei has refreshed the MateBook X 2021, following in the steps of the MateBook X Pro 2021. The new MateBook X features a choice of one Tiger Lake processor, LPDDR4x RAM and is available in three colours. Huawei's ridiculously high pricing will put most people off, though.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-MateBook-X-2021-unveiled-with-minor-upgrades-and-a-huge-price.573583.0.html

pengfei

I like the idea but after getting an X Pro 2021 I feel it's pretty obvious that tiger lakes are unfit to be passively cooled, I love my Huawei but the cpu it's definitely disappointing, doesn't feel like a real upgrade compared to the 5 years old core i7-7500u I had in my old notebook, still gets warm/hot in medium-light usage, and while it's faster it doesn't feel much faster in normal usage, on the other hand I've tried an M1 macbook air for a week and that CPU definitely feels like a big leap from my old one (especially its power efficiency, but didn't get the macbook because it had other aspects I didn't like). It's quite astonishing to see how intel could fall behind, despite having huge financial resources

Hunter2020

Every company has one of these products -- ridiculously priced so you'd think the next most expensive one is rather cheap.  Products like these are not meant to be sold but to make the customers want the next most expensive model.  It's waging psychological warfare on the consumers and every company does this. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview